Lifetime Muskie Angler Sit-On-Top Kayak with Paddle, Tan, 120"
- Constructed of uv-protected high-density Polyethylene. Multiple footrest positions for different size riders. Stable flat bottom
- Adjustable padded seat back and seat pad for comfort. Two flush mounted fishing rod holders. One top mount fishing rod Holder
- Front and rear shock cord straps. Two 6" storage compartments in rear and center. Two Paddle cradles with shock cords
- Front and rear t-handles for easy transport. Deep hull tracking channels
- Stability chine rails. Durable high-density Polyethylene (HDPE) construction
Sun Dolphin Journey Sit-on-top Fishing Kayak (Olive, 10-Feet)
1 used from $ 237.11
- Two flush mount rod holders and one swivel rod holder
- Large comfortable seating area and open cockpit allows the easiest of entry
- P.A.C. (Portable Accessory Carrier) can be used as extra storage, tow behind or a backpack
- Dry Storage compartment, shock cord deck rigging
- Adjustable foot braces
Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 Angler Sit-On-Top Fishing Kayak, Brown Camo
- One of the original and still most popular kayaks designed specifically for fishing
- Performance hull is fast, stable and quiet and is designed to handle calm or rough waters
- Large front hatch with easy access to bow to stern internal storage and accommodates multiple rods for safe below deck storage
- Comfort Plus seat, 2 rod holders, 6" hatch with storage bucket, 2 cup holders, 2 paddle keeps, transducer compatible, skid plate
- Rear oversized tank well designed to easily accept coolers, crates, tackle boxes, bait wells and SCUBA tanks
Intex Explorer K2 Kayak - 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump - 10.25ft
1 used from $ 131.10
- COMFORTABLE FOR ANYONE: Kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with backrest
- DIMENSIONS: Kayak measures 20 x 36 x 123 inches.
- DIRECTIONAL STABILITY: Removable skeg for directional stability
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: In case of emergency, bright yellow color helps visibility.
- MADE FOR SMALLER BODIES OF WATER: Explorer K2 is made for smaller bodies of water including lakes and mild rivers.
New to kayak fishing? Check out the top 10 tips for the beginner kayak fisherman.
Kayak Fishing Basics: How to Choose a Kayak
Jeff Little and Callie Shumway explain key considerations how to choose the best kayak for fishing. Whether you are paddling on a narrow river or the open ...